Our detailed closet and storage design process is one that involves our clients every step of the way. Over the two-day up to three-week time frame, we want you to know where we stand on time and budget, which will only add peace of mind and take away stress for you. Here’s how the steps play out:
- Design consultation: After we make an appointment that works for your busy schedule, we’ll sit down with you to discuss your ideas, needs and wants during a complimentary in-home consultation, which includes measuring your space and taking inventory of the items you need stored and organized. Consultations usually last about an hour.
- Design drafting: We input your design information and requirements into digital 3D design software, such as Cabinet Vision or KCD, to create a virtual model of your custom closet. We’ll continue to edit and tweak the design until it meets your approval and your budget, including your choice of wood or materials, finishes, accents, accessories and lighting.
- Custom manufacturing: Upon your final approval, CCC then gets to work on manufacturing every square inch, every shelf, every nook and cranny of your dream closet right here in our shop in Calabash; we’re the only local custom closet design company that does this onsite!
- Installation: This is the step we love – to make your dream a reality. Our expert installers will treat your home as their own, protecting your walls and floors, cleaning up after installation is complete to leave the area spotless and test your new space to make sure it’s ready to use.
- Follow-up: We want to make sure everything is perfect, so we like to follow up with you after you’ve had some time to organize your items and enjoy your new custom closet and how it complements your home.
Give us a call today so we can sit down with you to plan out every square inch of your wants and needs in your dream closet during a complimentary design consultation with one of our experienced team members.